Our lettings service sets out to provide landlords with a ‘hassle free’ professional approach with particular attention paid to key areas. We strive to secure quality tenants, best market rents and a check in / check out service that minimises void periods and ensures the property is presented and left by the departing tenant in a condition that will be acceptable to the incoming tenant. We can provide a full service to help get the most out of your residential investment:
Visit and appraise property and report on internal condition
Advise of any maintenance or repairs required
Advice and assistance on preparation of your property to let
Arrange for the property to be professionally cleaned if required.
Arrange for upgrades, fit outs or refurbishments as necessary.
Detailed Appraisal of current market rental values
Extensive online marketing on multiple web sites
Arrange and carry out all viewings by potential tenants
Carry out all negotiations on behalf of landlord
Carry out all reference checks from previous landlords and employers
Arrange for lease signings, Residential Tenancies Board registration, standing orders.
Check all meter readings and transfer all utilities.
Obtain BER certificates.
Our property management service helps to eliminate the every day tenant issues. We remain the tenants’ primary contact for any issues that arise during their tenancy:
- We will check and receive the monthly rent and transfer it directly to you bank account.
- Arrears are immediately notified and followed.
- We provide you with a monthly statement of account for your records. Any deductions for outgoings on your property during the period will be made
- We will address any maintenance issues with the property in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Any expenditure in excess of a pre-agreed amount will require your approval.
- We have an excellent team of reliable and experienced registered tradesmen who assist us with this.
- We will arrange a six monthly inspection of the property with the tenant to ensure the property is being looked after.
- At the end of the lease we encourage the departing tenant to leave the property in a manner that would be acceptable to an incoming tenant.
- Inventories will be checked, utilities will be transferred and we advise on the return of the deposit or if there are any issues with the property.
- If appropriate, the costs of any repairs or professional cleaning will be deducted from the security deposit received.
- We will at all times encourage tenants to take care of the property and enjoy the time that it is their home.
- We find if we can respond quickly to any maintenance requests the property will be better cared for.