We are highly experienced letting agents and property managers and are fully versed in the ever-changing and complex legislation surrounding the letting of property in Ireland. We provide a comprehensive 24/7 service and peace of mind that someone else is going to take that call from the tenant and look after whatever issue that may arise.
We strive to secure the highest quality vetted tenants, best market rents and detailed move in and move out reports recording the condition of the property at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
We can provide a full service to help get the most out of your residential investment:
Visit and appraise property and report on the internal condition
Advise of any maintenance or repairs required
Advice and assistance on preparation of your property to let
Arrange for the property to be professionally cleaned if required.
Arrange for upgrades, fit-outs or refurbishments as necessary.
Detailed Appraisal of current market rental values
Extensive online marketing on multiple web sites
Arrange and carry out all viewings by potential tenants
Carry out all negotiations on behalf of the landlord
Carry out all reference checks from previous landlords and employers
Arrange for lease signings, Residential Tenancies Board registration, standing orders.
Check all meter readings and transfer all utilities.
Obtain BER certificates.
Our property management service provides 24/7 peace of mind. We remain the tenants’ primary contact for any issues that arise during their tenancy. By being responsive and taking care of problems as they arise, tenants are more likely to renew their tenancy, meaning no voids or re-letting costs for the Landlord.
- We will check and receive the monthly rent and transfer it directly to your bank account.
- Arrears are immediately notified and followed.
- We provide you with a monthly statement of account for your records. Any deductions for outgoings on your property during the period will be made
- We will address any maintenance issues with the property in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Any expenditure in excess of a pre-agreed amount will require your approval.
- We have an excellent team of reliable and experienced registered tradesmen who assist us with this.
- We will arrange regular inspections of the property with the tenant to ensure the property is being looked after.
- At the end of the tenancy, we encourage the departing tenant to leave the property in a manner that would be acceptable to an incoming tenant.
- Inventories will be checked, utilities will be transferred and we advise on the return of the deposit, or if there are any issues with the property.
- If appropriate, the costs of any repairs or professional cleaning will be deducted from the security deposit received.
- We will at all times encourage tenants to take care of the property and enjoy the time that it is their home.
- We find if we can respond quickly to any maintenance requests the property will be better cared for.