- If there is a Major Leak in the property:
- If the leak cannot be contained by turning off supply and is causing damage outside the working hours - you need to source and contact an emergency 24-hour plumber. There are several Emergency Plumbers available online.
- If the leak is in an apartment complex and coming from the floor above - please contact the Management Agents (emergency contact details can be found in the lobby) and alert your neighbour above.
- Take note and be aware of where your water supply valve is located. The most common places are under the sink and beside the water cylinder. Turn off the water supply and let taps run safely into sinks to drain the tanks.
- If you Smell Gas in the property. Key steps to be taken:
- Ensure all gas appliances are turned off and have not been left on.
- Don’t unplug or switch anything electrical on or off.
- Telephone Bord Gáis Networks, 24 Hour Emergency Line 1850 20 50 50.
- If you can’t get through contact 999 / 112.
- If there is an attempted Break-In or a Break-In at the property:
Please contact the Gardaí immediately and inform your landlord / Eoin O’Neill Property Advisers as soon as possible. Emergency Number 999 / 112.
For Tenant Emergency Issues, outside of office hours, please telephone +353 1 6600333 and select Option 1.